OUR MISSION: To be the first choice of customers in the markets we serve, through our superior customer service and best quality products.
- 1935. Ritch Engineering commenced manufacturing of high pressure Hydraulics in Melbourne Australia.
- 1989. SPX Corporation of USA purchased Ritch Engineering & Power Team Australia was formed.
- 2003. PT Hydraulics Australia was born from a management buy out of the Australian hydraulics operations of SPX Corporation (Fluid Power Division).
Company Culture - Our People
- Our people make the difference because they are committed, accountable, passionate, responsive, pro-active, improvement driven and want to be a player in a winning team.
- We want to be the first choice in the markets we serve through our superior customer service and best quality products.
- 26% of our people are shareholders - 100% are owners.
- 4 Directors – 2 working full time in the Company.
- National Sales Managers for Industrial & Rescue.
- Regional Sales Managers in Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne & Auckland
- Management, Operations, Marketing, Finance, Product Management, Administration, Quality, Logistics, Distribution, Assembly & Customer Service functions are based in the Melbourne Head Office at Mt Waverley VIC.
- All of our people are committed to continuous improvement & our ISO program supports every process & procedure.
- We strive to deliver mutually beneficial partnerships and achieve shared goals with our customers
- Our Senior Management Team has collectively accrued over 150 years of experience in the Industrial & Rescue fields.
- 2 external Directors are successful entrepreneurs, bringing invaluable expertise to the business from their other business ventures.
- All staff attend regular internal & external training to enhance their skills and continue their learning journey.
- Government & Semi-Government Authorities
- Emergency Services & Public Utilities
- O.E.M's & Hydraulic Service Centers
- Over 120 Hydraulics Distributors throughout Australia, New Zealand, PNG & the Pacific Islands, servicing end users in industries including Mining, Construction, Transportation & Manufacturing.
- Global leaders with superior product quality
- Primary manufacturers of quality products
- Ranked in the top 3 globally in their market
- Over 99% of our offering comes from ISO Certified manufacturers
- Full support of our customers with technical information, training & commitment to delivery.